Ever since her company exploded on Etsy, Amy Richardson-Golia has kept growing with her hip clothing line for kids. She started selling as Little Hip Squeaks in December 2010 during her own pregnancy. Since then, the company has rebranded as June & January and moved to its own full-service e-commerce site to keep up with demand. The company has just expanded its product line with hoodie and hoodie dresses to keep kids warm on the cooler days ahead. The company’s clothes have even been seen in the pages of US Weekly, worn by Kourtney Kardashian’s daughter. (Via PRUnderground)
- The Shepherd’s Diet by Kristina Wilds – Important Information Released by TheHealthDiaries
- New business book from NDMA Publishing asks: Is There Really a Science to Organizational Structure?
- Learner 3.0 Webinar – Innovative Technology to Help Today’s Learners Develop and Thrive
- Apollo Box’s Augmented Reality Shopping Platform Engages Customers and Increases Sales
- Allpoint Construction in Allen Park Awarded GAF Master Elite Status