Ever since her company exploded on Etsy, Amy Richardson-Golia has kept growing with her hip clothing line for kids. She started selling as Little Hip Squeaks in December 2010 during her own pregnancy. Since then, the company has rebranded as June & January and moved to its own full-service e-commerce site to keep up with demand. The company has just expanded its product line with hoodie and hoodie dresses to keep kids warm on the cooler days ahead. The company’s clothes have even been seen in the pages of US Weekly, worn by Kourtney Kardashian’s daughter. (Via PRUnderground)
- Stay at Beacon Hotel South Beach for the Miami Heat Playoffs 2018 First Round Series
- South Florida’s Pink and Green Lawn Care and Landscape Launches Newly Redesigned Website
- Discount Ms. Lauryn Hill Tickets and Promo Code at Capital City Tickets for her 2018 ‘Miseducation’ 20th Anniversary Tour Dates
- bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Launches New Websites in Amarillo, Little Rock, Phoenix-Scottsdale and San Antonio
- Use the spiritual power and be wonderful! – Nutze die spirituelle Kraft und sei wunderbar!