Ever since her company exploded on Etsy, Amy Richardson-Golia has kept growing with her hip clothing line for kids. She started selling as Little Hip Squeaks in December 2010 during her own pregnancy. Since then, the company has rebranded as June & January and moved to its own full-service e-commerce site to keep up with demand. The company has just expanded its product line with hoodie and hoodie dresses to keep kids warm on the cooler days ahead. The company’s clothes have even been seen in the pages of US Weekly, worn by Kourtney Kardashian’s daughter. (Via PRUnderground)
- FreightCenter Named to Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers List for 2018
- Ituran Launches New Crash Sensor
- Ezra Jordan releases new single "10 Miles a Minute"
- Sigma Tax Pro provides information published by the IRS on the agency giving relief from transition tax on foreign earnings
- ProfessionalTaxSoftwareReviews.com sheds light on new tax reform changes to expenses, deductions and limits on depreciation