Ever since her company exploded on Etsy, Amy Richardson-Golia has kept growing with her hip clothing line for kids. She started selling as Little Hip Squeaks in December 2010 during her own pregnancy. Since then, the company has rebranded as June & January and moved to its own full-service e-commerce site to keep up with demand. The company has just expanded its product line with hoodie and hoodie dresses to keep kids warm on the cooler days ahead. The company’s clothes have even been seen in the pages of US Weekly, worn by Kourtney Kardashian’s daughter. (Via PRUnderground)
- Dr. Emran from Simple Heart Radio Podcast Educates People About Important and Timely Medical Topics
- Rachel McCord & Sister 90210 Star AnnaLynne McCord Appear in Las Vegas for WWD MAGIC
- Edkent Media Announces Revamped Digital Marketing Service for Toronto SEO!
- BTS – Bangtan Boys Tickets at Citi Field in New York, NY at Ticket Down w/Field Seats and Promo Code
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty Held Third Annual I-4 Commercial Corridor Conference at Florida Polytechnic University Last Week