New York, NY (PRUnderground) September 13th, 2017
With a refreshing delivery of conscious, uplifting rap messages, Kyle Knight’s new EP, The Truth, is set for release September 20, 2017. As his fan base continues to grow, the media spotlight is putting the focus on at least five reasons to connect with this bright new talent:
1. Kyle Knight is a conscious rapper and an innovator of style.
2. Radio is buzzing with early believers from WNOV, iVYBE, and103.7 DaBeat.
3. Kyle Knight debut single” Hey Sister” reaching audiences over 100,000 less than two weeks!
4. Standing room only Media Premiere attracting leading editors from Vibe, XXL, Fader, and Complex magazines.
5. Impressive performances: Five Towns College, the Art In The Park Festival, Harlem Week 2017, Radio One’s Back to School Block Party “Kyle Knight shows his diversity in the music game, which is such a breath of fresh air!” – Homer Blow PD/MD, WNOV 106.5 FM.
The Truth EP Track Listing:
1. Hey Sister
2. Hey Sister (Violin Mix)
4. The Truth
Hey Sister Official Video
Keep up with Kyle Knight’s appearances and forthcoming releases at:
CD Baby: https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/kyleknight
Check this artist: http://bit.ly/2h3vfN2
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Kyle Knight is an emerging talent whose debut EP embraces the multifaceted perspectives of New York City. A conscious rapper and style innovator who strives to elevate Hip-Hop through lyricism, storytelling, socio-political awareness, and top-notch production, his message of resistance fuels a directed effort to uplift and inform – all the while avoiding profanity. The topical nature of this release aims to galvanize listeners and affect real change.
The Truth EP is currently available on Kyle’s website and in digital outlets worldwide. “The truth shall set you free,” the message at the heart of all of his socio-political lyrics, shows he is as much activist as artist.
About Doublexxposure Media Relations, Inc.
Double XXposure Media Relations, Inc., is a full service Public Relations & Artist Development Firm founded and headed by Angelo Ellerbee.
Double XXposure Media Relations was founded in 1972,
Crafted by Ellerbee to be a one-stop-shop for his clients. Filling a glaring industry-wide void, he even became known as the Henry Higgins of Hip-Hop for his work with preparing rappers for their careers.
Ellerbee has worked with a wide array of clientele, ranging from Mary J. Blige to DMX (whom he also managed). 46 years and the firm remains strong.
Ellerbee’s tenacity and adaptability has enabled him to attract superstar clients such as Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, and Dionne Warwick as well as reggae stars like Patra and Shabba Ranks. His unwavering commitment to the complete development of artists has positioned Double XXposure among the leading entertainment industry public relations and marketing companies.
Read full release at PRUnderground.com: Five Reasons to Connect With Kyle Knight – The Truth EP.